Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Washington has Superseded Genealogy Today

Today, I had to turn my eyes to the events unfolding in Washington, D.C., rather than to devote my time to my humble pursuit of genealogy. Know that it is a temporary pause in this blog, rather than a complete shutdown.

For now, let me tell you that I have been working on some fascinating aspects of genealogy: the high-tech world. That is taking quite a bit of time to grasp, process, and then put on paper (such as it is). What I can tell you is that as much as I would personally like announce that I have found a time-machine to make genealogy research really easy, I cannot. However, I do have some insights regarding what is available to all of us now, what it can do for you, what it cannot do, and what you need to know before wading into that pond.

Back soon!
Beth




No comments:

Post a Comment