Tuesday, November 12, 2013

I'm baaaaack!


Good Morning, World!

Thanks to everyone for being so understanding during my absence. After nearly two weeks in the hospital, and often being in dire medical circumstances, my father has rallied and appears to be on the mend. At nearly-95-years-old, nothing is guaranteed.

Putting my life on hold for two weeks has made me more than two weeks behind in everything. I have semi-temporarily lost about 50 percent of everything, but also realize that it is buried under the mess in my house. In addition to carving a turkey at Thanksgiving, we will also be carving a path to get to the kitchen to roast it. We hope. Genealogy and my certification always have to come first!

So, I have to make this brief today so I can catch up on my work!

So today, I have a few research questions that I’d like you to answer for me, please. This is intended for those who have not lived in Europe, nor for anyone who specializes in genealogy in the United Kingdom.

Question #1: Geographically, without looking it up, where is Cornwall? 

_________________________________________

Question # 2: Cornwall is _____. (Choose one or more from a - f below)

a). An island

b). A Country

c). A Province

d). A County

e). A Region

f). Other

Question #3: Can you name three facts about Cornwall?

1).

2).

3).

I look forward to seeing many answers here. Thank you in advance!

2 comments:

  1. 1. Britain
    2. Region
    3. It's near the sea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good gosh, I know nothing but it is such a famous name.

    c). A Province?

    e). A Region?

    But what the heck is the difference between a province and region?


    Question #3: Can you name three facts about Cornwall?

    1). A college and college town?

    2). Lots of brick like buildings

    3). Don't we have a general named after it?

    ReplyDelete